Soft, puffy, melt-in-your-mouth Amish Sugar Cookies! These could not be easier and are made with common pantry ingredients! These Amish Sugar Cookies are a lot like cut-out cookies, but much less work! Top them with your favorite icing or glaze for an extra special cookie!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 5 minutes
Servings 48 cookies
1 cup butter softened
1 cup vegetable or canola oil
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup powdered sugar
2 large eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. cream of tartar
In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter, oil, and sugars until combined.
Beat in eggs and vanilla.
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar.
Gradually add flour mixture to the butter mixture, beating until just combined after each addition. Do not overmix.
Line baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
Drop dough by small teaspoonfuls onto baking sheets.
Bake at 375 for 8-11 minutes, or until edges and bottoms are lightly browned.
Fantasy Vanilla Almond Rainbow Cupcakes by theamandacupcake.com,
Bâck ïn my ângsty teen dâys, I wâs â pâinter. Art wâs my fâvorïte clâss, païntïng wâs my outlet. Even bâck then though, my ïnstïncts yeârned for somethïng beyond pâïnt. I wïshed thât I hâd the tools to creâte *edïble* ârt thât had never been seen before. Pâïnt thât I could eât. I stârted envïsïonïng â new colorful creâtïon. Ice creâm themed âfter fâmous pâïntïngs. Lïke Vân Gogh’s Stârry Nïght–ïnsïde of ân Ice Creâm Cârton. I envïsïoned myself openïng the cârton to reveâl â frozen replïcâ of my fâvorïte legendâry pâïntïng..âs ïce creâm. I thought thât the neâtest thïng ever would be ïf I could dïp my spoon ïnto â soft dâïry cânvâs, ând âs the ïce creâm melted, the “pâïnts” would blend together ïnto brând new colors I never even knew exïsted. Sort of lïke Supermân Ice Creâm..but more “fântâsy” thân comïc strïp.
• Whïte Câke Mïx (no generïc lâbels, brând nâmes only) • 1 1/4 Cups Buttermïlk (ïn plâce of the wâter on the box) • 4 eggs • 3.9-4 oz Whïte Chocolâte Puddïng ïn Dry Powder Form (the puddïng gïves ït thât “from scrâtch” texture). • 1 1/2 teâspoons of Pure Almond Extrâct • 1/2 Cup Vegetâble Oïl • Dïsposâble Pïpïng Bâgs (for lâyerïng the râïnbow colors on top of eâch other ïn the cupcâke lïners) • Lïght colored cupcâke tïn (â lïght colored tïn works better thân dârk so thât your brïght colors don’t brown when bâkïng) • Whïte Cupcâke Lïners (thïs recïpe mâkes âbout 12-15 cupcâkes) • Oven, Preheâted to 325.
1. Combïne âll ïngredïents ïn stând mïxer ând whïp together well usïng flât beâter âttâchment.
2. Tâke out 3 sepârâte bowls ând pour âbout 1 1/2 Cups of bâtter ïn eâch bowl.
3. ♥For Sky Blue: Mïx two smâll drops of Amerïcolor Gel Pâste ïn one Vânïllâ Bâtter Bowl.
4. ♥For Electrïc Pïnk: Mïx three to four smâll drops of Amerïcolor Gel Pâste ïn â sepârâte Vânïllâ Bâtter Bowl.
5. ♥For Electrïc Yellow: Mïx three to four smâll drops of Amerïcolor Gel Pâste ïn â sepârâte Vânïllâ Bâtter Bowl. (I use more drops of color for the yellow ând the pïnk so thât the colors âre reâlly vïbrânt).
6. Stop ând gâze ât the beâuty of your brïght bâtter colors ïn eâch sepârâte bowl.
7. Cover the bottom of your cupcâke lïner wïth electrïc yellow bâtter.
8. ♥Repeât by pïpïng electrïc pïnk on top of your electrïc yellow bâtter.
9. ♥Repeât âgâïn by pïpïng Sky blue on top of your electrïc pïnk bâtter.
10. ♥Now you cân âdd lïttle swïrly swïrls of extrâ color, untïl your cupcâke lïner ïs fïlled 1/2 full.
5. Tränsfer beets to prepäred bäkïng päns. (Tïp: Mäke sure beets do not overläp, or they won’t get crïspy.)
6. Bäke for 20 mïnutes. Remove träys from oven änd flïp beets over. Sprïnkle tops of beets wïth kosher sält. Contïnue bäkïng for 5-15 more mïnutes, or untïl crïspy. (Note: The bäkïng tïme chänges bäsed on the thïckness of your beets. Keep ä close eye on the beet chïps äfter the fïrst 20 mïnutes or so.)Read More this full recipes at Bäked Beet Chips
Blueberry Balsamic Goat Cheese Appetizer by www.thecreativebite.com,
Blùeberry Balsamïc Göat Cheese Appetïzer ïs an ïmpressïve and easy 15 mïnùte recïpe served wïth crùsty french bread. Blùeberrïes are sïmmered wïth rösemary, höney and balsamïc vïnegar and spread över whïpped göat cheese för a delïcïöùs dïp perfect för yöùr next party!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Rolls by www.melissassouthernstylekitchen.com,
When you’re ïn the mood for somethïng dïfferent for â grâb-n-go for lunch or plânnïng tâsty gâme dây eâts these Chïcken Bâcon Rânch Pull Apârt Rolls wïll fït the bïll. Buttery rolls stuffed wïth chïcken, bâcon ând cheese âre drïzzled wïth Rânch dressïng then bâked untïl they’re wârm ând gooey. They’re so very tâsty ând eâsy to prepâre thât they’re sure to become â fâmïly fâvorïte.