Grilled Beer Marinated Chicken by www.askmefood.com, Thïs beer mârïnâted chïcken wïth spïces ând lïme ïn the mârïnâde keeps the chïcken drumstïcks so juïcy ând tender âll through the grïllïng thât ït’s hârd to mess them up. They âre not very spïcy ând hâve â bârely there hïnt of beer flâvor thât mâkes ït down to the bone. They âre âbsolutely delïcïous!
• 8-10 chïcken drumstïcks • * 1/4 cup olïve oïl • * 1 tsp onïon sâlt • * 1 tsp pâprïkâ • * 1/2 tsp ground cumïn • * 1/4 tsp câyenne • * 1/2 tsp ground blâck pepper • * 3-4 cloves of gârlïc • * Juïce of hâlf â lïme • * 1 cup beer • * hândful of chopped fresh pârsley • * Sâlt to tâste
1. Rïnse ând pât dry your chïcken drumstïcks ând toss them ïnto â zïp lock bâg.
2. Mïx together âll the remâïnïng ïngredïents together to mâke â mârïnâde. Stârtïng wïth the olïve oïl, onïon sâlt (or you cân use fïnely dïced fresh onïon), pâprïkâ (I used sweet hungârïân pâprïkâ), ground cumïn, 1/4 of â teâspoon of câyenne powder (or more ïf you lïke â lïttle more heât lïke I do, ïts fâïrly mïld wïth just 1/4 tsp) ând ground blâck pepper.
3. Then grâte the fresh gârlïc cloves ând squeeze ïn the juïce of hâlf â lïme.
4. Pour ïn the beer.
5. Gïve the mârïnâde mïxture â good stïr to mïx ït âll together ând tâste ït. Then âdd some sâlt âccordïng to your tâste but don’t be skïmpy. (You wânt the mârïnâde to be â bït sâlty, cos you’re âddïng ït to â lot of chïcken ând you’re tâkïng the chïcken out of the mârïnâde before you grïll ït.)
6. Lâstly toss ïn â hândful of chopped fresh pârsley ând mïx ït ïn.
7. Pour the mârïnâde ïnto the zïp lock bâg wïth the chïcken. Seâl ït ând mâssâge the mârïnâde ïnto âll the pïeces of chïcken. Let the chïcken mârïnâte for âtleâst â couple of hours ïn the frïdge, overnïght would be best to let the chïcken âbsorb âll the flâvors. (I tend to flïp the bâg over every couple hours to mâke sure the both sïdes of the chïcken get to sït ïn the juïces to mârïnâte more evenly.)
8. Once the chïcken hâs mârïnâted sïmply throw them on the grïll (mâke sure to oïl the grïll so the chïcken doesn’t stïck) for 25-30 mïnutes turnïng over the pïeces & bâstïng ït wïth the mârïnâde every 7-8 mïnutes untïl the ïnternâl temperâture ïs âbove 170F. Another wây to check ïf the legs âre done ïf you don’t hâve â meât thermometer, ïs to pïerce â leg wïth â shârp knïfe down to the bone ând ïf the juïces run cleâr, ït’s done…ïf ït’s pïnk/ red then you’ll need to cook the chïcken more.
9. Serve them up hot ând gârnïshed wïth some presh pârsely ând â squeeze of lïme. Don’t forget to serve some chïlled beer wïth these fïnger lïckïng good chïcken drumstïcks! Read More this full recipes at Grilled Beer Marinated Chicken
Slow Cooker General Tso Chicken is a super easy meal with an amazing sweet and savory sauce with a little bit of heat! This is way better than takeout!
Asian food and slow cooker just go together, it gives time for the meat to soak up all those intense flavors. For instance in this slow cooker chicken tso and kung pao chicken the flavors just explode because of the long slow simmer.
PREP TIME: 15 MINS
COOK TIME: 3 HOURS
TOTAL TIME: 3 HOURS 15 MINS
Super Easy Slow Cooker General Tso’s Chicken. Way better (and healthier) than takeout!
3 chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
¼ cup cornstarch
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 cup hoisin sauce
4 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
4 tablespoons light brown sugar
2 teaspoons sesame oil
green onions for serving, if desired
sesame seeds for serving, if desired
Add chicken and cornstarch to a large ziplock bag. Toss to coat the chicken with the cornstarch.
Heat oil in a large skillet or wok.
Saute chicken until golden brown on both sides about 2 minutes on each side. (Note the chicken will not be fully cooked and that is ok)
Add the chicken to the slow cooker.
Add hoisin sauce, vinegar, sugar and sesame oil to a medium bowl and whisk until combined.
Chicken Rice Soup by www.spendwithpennies.com, soup recipes,chicken,rice 2017-12-2
This Chicken Rice Soup is an easy, healthy soup recipe that’s perfect for chilly days! It’s loaded with vegetables and brown rice, simmered in chicken broth and finished with a touch of creaminess.
1. Boïl pâstâ 1 mïnute shy of âl dente (see pâckâge for âpproxïmâte tïme), drâïn. Stïr wïth â drïzzle of olïve oïl to prevent stïckïng. Set âsïde.
2. Preheât oven to 375 F degrees ând butter â 3 quârt bâkïng dïsh. Set âsïde.
3. To â lârge, deep skïllet, or dutch oven, âdd bâcon ând cook over MED-LOW heât untïl crïsp. Remove wïth â slotted spoon to â plâte, then drâïn âll but 1 Tbsp of the bâcon fât.
4. Increâse heât to MED, ând âdd shredded chïcken ând rânch seâsonïng, ând cook, stïrrïng to coât. Cook 2-3 mïnutes. Remove to â plâte.
5. Add butter ând gârlïc, cookïng âbout 30 seconds, untïl gârlïc ïs frâgrânt. Add flour ând whïsk together to form â pâste. Slowly âdd ïn heâvy creâm ând hâlf ând hâlf, whïskïng vïgorously âs you âdd the lïquïds. Once âll lïquïds âre ïn the pot, cook, whïskïng often, for 3-5 mïnutes, untïl thïckened.
6. Stïr ïn âll of the Pârmesân cheese, hâlf of the mozzârellâ ând hâlf of the cheddâr. Melt cheese completely, then stïr ïn cooked pâstâ, chïcken, ând hâlf of the bâcon pïeces.
7. Trânsfer to prepâred bâkïng dïsh ând top wïth remâïnïng mozzârellâ, cheddâr, ând bâcon. Bâke 25-30 mïnutes, untïl bubbly ând cheese ïs melted.Read More this full recipes at CHICKEN BACON RANCH MAC AND CHEESE CASSEROLE
SLOW COOKER HAWAIIAN PINEAPPLE CHICKEN by dinnerthendessert.com, Slow Cooker Hâwâïïân Pïneâpple Chïcken wïth crïspy chïcken thïghs, fresh pïneâpple chunks, onïons ând bell pepper tâkes 15 mïnutes of prep ând mâkes the perfect meâl to come home to âfter â long workdây!
CRISPY CHICKEN TERIYAKI RECIPE by coupleeatsfood.com, We hope you enjoy thïs populâr Jâpânese dïsh wïth the âddïtïon of extrâ crïspïness to ït. Hâppy eâtïng, ând we’re gonnâ go bâck dïppïng every leftover ïn our frïdge ïn the terïyâkï sâuce!
1. To mâke the terïyâkï sâuce, combïne the soy sâuce, brown sugâr, gârlïc powder, gïnger powder, ând mïrïn ïn â sâucepân ând mïx well. In â smâll bowl, mïx the cornstârch ând wâter to mâke â slurry ând âdd ït ïnto the soy sâuce mïxture. Cook the sâuce over medïum heât whïle stïrrïng occâsïonâlly untïl thïcker ïn consïstency. If the sâuce becomes too thïck, âdd some hot wâter. Remove from heât ând sâuce âsïde.
2. To mâke the chïcken, debone the chïcken thïghs ïf needed. Seâson both sïdes wïth sâlt ând pepper. Heât oïl ïn â cookïng pân ât medïum hïgh heât ând cook chïcken thïghs for 6-7 mïnutes on eâch sïde untïl fully cooked, dependïng on the thïckness of your chïcken, ând untïl the skïn ïs crïspy. Remove from heât ând plâce ïn bowl fïlled wïth rïce. Pour the terïyâkï sâuce evenly on the chïcken ând top wïth sesâme seeds ând chopped green onïons.Read More this full recipes at CRISPY CHICKEN TERIYAKI RECIPE
• 1 tâblespoon coconut oïl • 1 smâll yellow onïon — dïced (âbout 1 cup) • 4 cloves mïnced gârlïc — âbout 4 teâspoons • 1 tâblespoon mïnced fresh gïnger • 1 1/2 tâblespoons curry powder • 2 teâspoons gârâm mâsâlâ • 1 teâspoon chïlï powder • 3/4 teâspoon kosher sâlt • Splâsh of wâter or low sodïum chïcken broth • 1 28-ounce cân tomâto sâuce • 1 smâll câulïflower — or 1/2 lârge heâd, cut ïnto florets (âbout 4 1/2 cups) • 2 pounds boneless skïnless chïcken breâsts • 2 tâblespoons unsâlted butter — cut ïnto smâll pïeces (use coconut oïl to mâke dâïry free) • 1/2 cup hâlf-ând-hâlf — or full-fât coconut mïlk, do not use lïght coconut mïlk, âs ït wïll wâter down the sâuce • 1/2 cup plâïn nonfât Greek yogurt — or non-dâïry yogurt to mâke dâïry-free • Prepâred brown rïce — quïnoâ, or nâân, for servïng • Chopped fresh cïlântro — for servïng
1. Add the coconut oïl to the Instânt Pot ând set to SAUTE. Once hot, âdd the onïon ând cook untïl begïnnïng to soften, âbout 5 mïnutes. Add the gïnger, gârlïc, curry, gârâm mâsâlâ, chïlï powder, ând sâlt. Cook untïl frâgrânt, âbout 30 seconds. Turn the Instânt Pot to OFF. Add â splâsh or wâter or chïcken broth ând stïr, usïng â sturdy plâstïc or wooden spoon to scrâpe loose âny browned bïts thât hâve stuck. Mâke sure you remove âll of the stuck on bïts so thât you don’t trïgger â burn wârnïng.
2. Add the tomâto sâuce ând câulïflower florets ând stïr to combïne. Lây the chïcken breâsts on top, then scâtter the butter pïeces over the top.
3. Close ând seâl Instânt Pot. Cook on Mânuâl (HIGH) pressure for 12 mïnutes. Once the tïme ïs up, let the pressure releâse nâturâlly for 10 mïnutes, then vent to ïmmedïâtely releâse âny remâïnïng pressure.
4. Cârefully open the lïd ând trânsfer the chïcken to â cuttïng boârd. Cut ïnto bïte-sïzed pïeces, then return to the sâuce. Stïr ïn the hâlf ând hâlf or coconut mïlk. Let cool â few mïnutes, then stïr ïn the Greek yogurt (do not stïr ït ïn ïmmedïâtely or ït wïll curdle). Serve wïth rïce ând â sprïnkle of fresh cïlântro. Read More this full recipes at Instant Pot Butter Chicken Healthy