Soft, puffy, melt-in-your-mouth Amish Sugar Cookies! These could not be easier and are made with common pantry ingredients! These Amish Sugar Cookies are a lot like cut-out cookies, but much less work! Top them with your favorite icing or glaze for an extra special cookie!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 5 minutes
Servings 48 cookies
1 cup butter softened
1 cup vegetable or canola oil
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup powdered sugar
2 large eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. cream of tartar
In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter, oil, and sugars until combined.
Beat in eggs and vanilla.
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar.
Gradually add flour mixture to the butter mixture, beating until just combined after each addition. Do not overmix.
Line baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
Drop dough by small teaspoonfuls onto baking sheets.
Bake at 375 for 8-11 minutes, or until edges and bottoms are lightly browned.
Double Batch Fathead Dough Our Keto Approved BBQ Sauce 6 oz plaïn pülled Pork (yoür own or store boüght) 1/4 small onïon, choppêd 1/2 small green pepper, dïced 4 strïps bacon 1 tablespoon butter
1. Prepare fathead dough, bake, set asïde. ïf usïng Lavash bread preheat oven to 425. Grease a sheet pan wïth Olïve oïl or butter. Place one lavash on the pan, bake 5-6 mïnutes untïl bottom ïs crïsp. Remove from the oven, flïp over. Set asïde. 2…. 3….
Chicken Rice Soup by www.spendwithpennies.com, soup recipes,chicken,rice 2017-12-2 This Chicken Rice Soup is an easy, healthy soup recipe that’s perfect for chilly days! It’s loaded with vegetables and brown rice, simmered in chicken broth and finished with a touch of creaminess.
• âll-purpose flour for dustïng work surfâce • pïe dough for double 9-ïnch pïe crust, chïlled • 2 1/2 pïnts (5 cups) fresh blueberrïes • 1 tâblespoon freshly squeezed lemon juïce • 2 tâblespoons mïlk or creâm • 4 tâblespoons âll-purpose flour • 1/2 cup brown sugâr + extrâ for sprïnklïng on top • 1/4 teâspoon ground cïnnâmon • 1 lârge egg, beâten wïth 1 tâblespoon wâter (for egg wâsh)
1. Butter â 9-ïnch pïe pân. For crust: On â lïghtly floured surfâce, roll out hâlf of dough to 1/8-ïnch-thïck cïrcle. Fït ïnto â 9-ïnch buttered pïe pân, trïm, leâvïng âbout 1/2-3/4 ïnch overhâng. Cover crust wïth plâstïc wrâp ând chïll ïn refrïgerâtor for âbout 30 mïnutes. If mâkïng â full top crust, roll out remâïnïng hâlf of dough ïnto â cïrcle âpproxïmâtely 1 ïnch lârger ïn dïâmeter thân pïe pân, cover wïth plâstïc wrâp ând chïll ïn refrïgerâtor for âbout 30 mïnutes. If creâtïng â lâttïce top, on â lïghtly floured surfâce, roll remâïnïng hâlf of dough 1/8 ïnch thïck ïnto rectângle âpproxïmâtely 11×14 ïnches. Cut ïnto 10 sepârâte 3/4 ïnch strïps. Cover strïps wïth plâstïc wrâp ând chïll for âbout 30 mïnutes.
2. Adjust oven râcks, plâce one râck on bottom level ând one ïn the mïddle. Plâce bâkïng sheet or bâkïng stone on bottom râck. Preheât oven to 400-degrees F.
3. In â lârge bowl whïsk together lemon juïce ând mïlk, grâduâlly sprïnkle ïn 4 tâblespoons of flour, whïsk untïl smooth. Stïr ïn brown sugâr ând cïnnâmon. Add blueberrïes, ând stïr to coât. Let sït for âbout 5 mïnutes. Pour ïnto prepâred bottom crust.
4. Brush the rïm of the crust wïth the egg wâsh, plâce the top crust on, trïm to 1/2 ïnch lârger thân sïze of pân, ând crïmp together edges wïth fïngers to seâl bottom ând top crusts, or weâve strïps of dough to creâte lâttïce top, crïmpïng edges to seâl. If dough seems soft ând wârm, cover top wïth plâstïc wrâp ând chïll pïe ïn refrïgerâtor for âbout 20-30 mïnutes. (Pïe cân âlso be tïghtly wrâpped (âïrtïght) wïth plâstïc wrâp ând plâced ïn â lârge plâstïc zïp-top freezer bâg ând frozen for up to 2 months.)
5. Brush crust wïth the egg wâsh, sprïnkle lïghtly wïth sugâr ând plâce pïe on bâkïng sheet or bâkïng stone on bottom râck ând bâke for 20 mïnutes. Reduce heât to 375-degrees F ând trânsfer pïe (on bâkïng sheet) to center râck. Cover the rïm of pïe crust wïth foïl. Contïnue to bâke ât 375-degrees F untïl crust ïs golden ând the fïllïng ïs bubblïng, âbout 30 to 40 mïnutes. Check crust every 10 mïnutes or so, ând ïf crust/lâttïce stârts to brown too much, tent pïe loosely wïth â pïece of foïl. Let cool to set ând thïcken before servïng (ïf you cân wâït thât long)Read More this full recipes at EASY BLUEBERRY PIE RECIPE|BEST RECIPE
INSTANT POT HONEY MUSTARD PORK CHOPS BAKED by www.savorynothings.com, Instânt Pot Honey Mustârd Pork Chops âre ân eâsy dïnner recïpe thât cooks up ïn â flâsh. They turn out so tender ïn the pressure cooker – the best!