The cranberry and lemon flavors marry perfectly in this delicious cocktail, bright, delicious and festive holiday cocktail! With easy make-ahead cranberry simple syrup.
you don’t have a signature cocktail that you use for your parties, this cranberry lemon drop recipe can easily become your New Year’s Eve drink! Whip up a batch now and try it out!
We love it. You’ll love it!
- 2 cups chopped cranberries
- 1 ½ cups water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup (8oz) cranberry simple syrup
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup vodka
- Ice for shaking
- Chop cranberries and place them in a saucepan with the cup and a half of water. Simmer the cranberries and water for about 20 minutes.
- Mash the cranberries gently with a potato masher or fork.
- Strain cranberries through cheesecloth or a fine strainer. This should yield about 1 cup of juice, add more water if needed.
- Pour the liquid back into the saucepan with a cup of sugar, stir and bring to a boil. Immediately remove from heat.
- Set aside and allow to cool.
Shake The Drink!
- Fill a shaker with…
*. 1/2 full of ice cubes
- Shake until mixed and chilled well.
- Pour into martini glasses
- Garnish with cranberries and rosemary if you wish
- Serve and Enjoy!