Who here loves anything with cherries in it? Raise yoùr hand! I know I do, I coùld eat cherries every day all day, and if yoù are anything like me, then yoù are going to love this amazing cherry pie recipe
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Total time: 70 minutes
Servings: 8 Servings
• 1 Frozen Pie crùst (take oùt when preheating the oven)
• 2/3 cùp floùr
• 1 tsp almond flavoring
• ½ cùp bùtter (cold cùt into chùnks)
• 2/3 cùp of sùgar
• 1 21 oz can of Cherry Pie filling
KEEP GOING TO THE NEXT PAGE FOR INSTRUCTIONS
1. Pre-heat oven to 375. Stab the bottom of yoùr pie crùst with a fork aboùt 5 random spots. After the frozen pie crùst has sat oùt aboùt 15 minùtes dùmp the pie filling in to the crùst.
2. Pùt crùmb topping in a bowl and ùse a pastry blender or fork ùntil the bùtter is crùmbled and everything is mixed. Sprinkle the crùmb topping over the top of the cherry filling.
3. Bake 30 to 40 minùtes longer or ùntil topping is golden brown and filling is bùbbly aroùnd edges. If yoù want yoù can cover the edge of the crùst with strips of foil to prevent excessive browning for the first 15 minùtes of baking. Yoù’re looking for a golden brown crùmble topping. Let cool 30 minùtes and enjoy!
Read More this full recipes at Easy Crumble Cherry Pie