These fried mozzarella bites are a perfect low-carb appetizer and snack that would surely be a hit on your dinner or party table
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Servings: 3 Servings
• 6 oz Mozzarella cheese
• 2 eggs lightly beaten
• 1 tbsp heavy cream
• 1/2 cup coconut flour
• ¼ tsp garlic powder
• 1 tsp Italian seasoning
• ½ tsp sea salt
• ¼ tsp black pepper
• olive oil for frying
• marinara sauce for servinG
KEEP GOING TO THE NEXT PAGE FOR INSTRUCTIONS
1. Slice your mozzarella cheese into cubes about an inch thick.
2. Beat the eggs in a large bowl together with the heavy cream. Whisk to make a homogeneous mixture.
3. Mix together the Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and coconut flour in a separate bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Cover the mozzarella cubes with the egg batter then roll them on the flour.
5. Pour about 2 inches of olive oil in a pan to deep fry the mozzarella cubes. Using a balls frying pan is also ok. Place the cubes in a slotted spoon and dip it into the oil. Fry for about a minute or wait til the flour goldens. Do this for all of the cubes.
6. Transfer everything to a plate with your choice of sauce on the side
Read More this full recipes at Keto Fried Mozzarella Bites