This is my go-to burger recipe and by far the BEST veggie burger recipe! The burgers go well with a variety of toppings and hold together very well, so they can be grilled. These burgers are hearty, satisfying and flavor packed!
the perfect veggie burger recipe is easy enough to make (not too complicated).
How to make Best Veggie Burger Recipe (Vegan & Grillable) :
- 1/4 cup ground flax
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 cups cooked black beans (2 15-oz cans, drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup cashews*
- 1 1/2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup chopped parsely
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup bread crumbs*
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1-2 teaspoons salt, to taste
- In a small bowl, combine the ground flax and water. Give it a little stir and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the drained and rinsed black beans. Mash with a potato masher (or fork) until most of the beans are a paste. Leave about 1/4 of the beans whole.
- Place the cashews in a food processor, and pulse until they are breadcrumb size, NOT a powder. It’s okay if a few larger pieces remain. Add to the bowl with the beans.
Vìsìt Best Veggie Burger Recipe (Vegan & Grillable) @ noracooks.com for full ìnstructìons and recìpe notes.