These slides are easy to make and taste amazing. Plus, they make the perfect comfort food to serve at your next party. Trust me, set these out and they will be gone in a matter of minutes.
Baked juicy ham and Swiss cheese nestled in soft, sweet Hawaiian rolls with a buttery Dijon, onion, and poppy seed topping.
How to make Ham and Swiss Sliders :
- 1 package Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (12 count)
- 18 slices of thin delì ham
- 12 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 stick butter
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1/2 tbsp Worcesteshire Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp dried minced onion
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- dried parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cover 9×13 baking pan with foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- Remove rolls from package in one piece.
- Cut entire slab of rolls in half lengthwise. (You will end up with one slab of “tops” and one slab of “bottoms”.)
- Place bottom slab in foiled cover pan.
- Layer with half of the ham , then the Swiss cheese, then the rest of the ham.
- Add top slab of rolls.
- Melt butter in microwave and whisk in remaining ingredients (except parm. cheese and parsley). Pour evenly over rolls.
- Vìsìt Ham and Swiss Sliders @ gracefullittlehoneybee.com full ìnstructìons and recìpe notes.