sugar cookie bars
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
cream cheese frosting
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 2-4 tablespoons heavy cream
- food coloring & sprinkles, if desired
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a cookie sheet (12″x17″ or 13″x18″) by spraying with cooking spray.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, or using a hand held mixer, cream butter and sugar until light & fluffy. This will take 2-3 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing after each egg. Add vanilla and mix well.
For full recipes visit Sugar Cookie Bars