These chocolate cheesecake fat bombs taste amazing and are very filling. I joke that you’d eat them all at once, but, honestly, one is plenty for me. I love enjoying one with my favorite bullet proof coffee in the morning.
These chocolate cheesecake fat bombs might just rival potato chips in the “nobody can eat just one” category. This so far has been my favorite recipe to taste test. Fat bombs are a great way to curb cravings and hunger on the ketogenic diet
How to make Chocolate Cheesecake Keto Fat Bombs:
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 tbs grass fed butter
- 1/4 cup powdered Swerve
- 1/4 cup unsweetened chocolate powder (we use TJ’s)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond butter (we use Barney’s)
- Stir all ingredients until well mixed. We recommend using a mixer.
- Scoop or spoon into balls and place on parchment paper.
- Vìsìt Chocolate Cheesecake Keto Fat Bombs @ linneyville.com full ìnstructìons and recìpe notes.